Nevada Assemblywoman, District 3
- Nevada Assembly, 2019-2021 (first elected November 2018)—two regular and two special sessions
- 2021 SESSION COMMITTEES: Government Affairs (Vice Chair); Education; LOE
- 2019 SESSION COMMITTEES: Education; Judiciary; Legislative Operations and Elections
- 2019-2020 INTERIM COMMITTEE: Advisory Council for Family Engagement; Board of Directors for Corporation for Public Benefit for Nevada Youth Legislature; Education Commission of the States; Legislative Committee on Child Welfare and Juvenile Justice
Founder, Cesar Chavez Day, Las Vegas, 2013–current
- Teach for America, 2017–current
- Kappa Delta Chi Sorority, Inc., 2015–current
- College of Southern Nevada, A.A.
- University of Nevada, Reno, English Literature, B.A.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, M.Ed. (Candidate)
Occupation: High School Teacher
Born: 1995, Las Vegas, Nevada